Are you looking for work as a private English Tutor around the Leeds area?
Principal Tutors is a rapidly expanding tutoring business arranging one to one tuition for pupils throughout Leeds.
We are seeking degree qualified teachers or tutors with an interest in working part-time flexible after-school hours as private one to one English tutors. Tutors travel to pupil’s homes in and around the Leeds and surrounding areas and deliver high quality one to one tuition in English.
You choose the level of tuition that you specialise in such as primary (KS1, KS2) or secondary (KS3, GCSE & A-Level).
We are also interested to hear from tutors in maths and science aswell as tutors with experience of delivering 11+ entrance exam tuition.
We offer tuition at all levels from primary to secondary including SATS, GCSE and A-level. Tutors may cover one or several levels as per their skills. DBS required in most cases, although we can assist if needed.
Travel & Availability
You will need to be:
– available during after school hours on some weekdays
– able to travel to pupils homes in the areas listed above
– willing to commit to tutoring with us for at least one academic year in the interest of pupil / tutor continuity
Travel to pupils homes in the area listed above to deliver personalised one to one tuition.
– University degree required
– Minimum of 1 year experience either in teaching, tutoring, lecturing, training or similar.
– I.T literate
– Excellent communication skills
– Familiar with national curriculum and/or your subject knowledge
Part-time, flexible and on-going working hours. Set your own hours and be in control of your own schedule and your own teaching. No observations. No targets. No marking. Highly engaged learners on a one to one basis.