Home Based Online Tutor Job
Can you teach both maths and English upto GCSE?
Principal Tutors is a rapidly expanding tutoring business arranging online one to one tuition for pupils.
We are seeking experienced and qualified teachers that can teach both maths and English up to GCSE with an interest in working part-time flexible after-school hours as online tutors.
We are also interested to hear from teachers of science.
DBS required in most cases, although we can assist if needed.
You will need to be:
– available during after school hours on some weekdays
– willing to commit to tutoring with us for at least one academic year in the interest of pupil / tutor continuity
You will need broadband access. We provide a fully functioning online teaching environment.
Provide personalised online tuition to pupils in maths and English.
– University degree required
– Teaching qualification
– Minimum of 3 years experience either in teaching
– I.T literate
– Excellent communication skills
– Familiar with national curriculum and subject knowledge
Work from home. Part-time, flexible and on-going working hours paid at £18-20 per hour. Set your own hours and be in control of your own schedule and your own teaching. No observations. No targets. No marking. Highly engaged learners on a one to one basis.