Are you looking for home-based tutoring work as a one to one Online Science Tutor?
Are you a qualified teacher or scientist?
Principal Tutors is a rapidly expanding tutoring business arranging one to one tuition for pupils throughout the UK and internationally.
We are seeking degree qualified science teachers/lecturers or scientists with an interest in working part-time flexible after-school hours as private one to one science tutors. Tutors deliver high quality one to one tuition online bespoke to the needs of their pupils.
As a GCSE science tutor you must be able to teach all three sciences (physics, chemistry and biology) up to GCSE level.
As an A-level tutor you must be able to teach at least one of the science disciplines up to A-level.
We are also interested to hear from tutors that can tutor maths as well as science.
DBS required in most cases, although we can assist if needed.
You will need to be:
– available during after school hours on some weekdays
– willing to commit to tutoring with us for at least one academic year in the interest of learner continuity
Tutors deliver personalised and high quality one to one science tuition online. Tutors have full autonomy on how to deliver the material and how to best support the pupils in their case load.
– University degree required (science discipline)
– Teaching qualification
Home based online tutoring. You are in control of your own teaching with part-time, flexible and on-going working hours paid at £18-£22 per hour. Set your own hours with no meetings, no targets, no paperwork, no marking. Highly engaged learners on a one to one basis.
– I.T literate (online teaching experience desirable though not essential)
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
– Familiar with national curriculum for science
– Expert subject matter knowledge
– Minimum of 3 years teaching experience