Are you a pianist interested in becoming a Private Home Piano Tutor?
Principal Tutors is a progressive music tutoring business arranging one to one tuition for pupils throughout the Manchester and surrounding area.
We are looking for qualified piano teachers or tutors with an interest in working part-time flexible after-school hours as private one to one piano tutors. Music tutors travel to pupil’s homes and deliver high quality one to one tuition in their specialist instrument.
We offer tuition at all levels from beginners to advanced level. DBS required in most cases, although we can assist if needed.
Travel & Availability
You will need to be:
– available during after school hours on some weekdays (weekends optional)
– able to travel to pupils homes
– willing to commit to tutoring with us for at least one year in the interest of pupil / tutor continuity
Travel to pupils homes in and around the Manchester area to deliver personalised one to one piano tuition.
Tutors should be comfortable teaching up to and including grade 8.
– Music degree/diploma or equivalent and Grade 8 minimum required
– Minimum of 1 year experience either in teaching, tutoring, lecturing, training or similar.
– Excellent communication skills
– Familiar with musical instrument examinations
You are in control of your own teaching style and schedule with part-time, flexible and on-going working hours paid at £20 – £24 per hour. Set your own hours. No observations or marking. Highly engaged learners on a one to one basis.