Private Home Tutors for Primary and/or 11+
Leeds and Surrounding Area
Principal Tutors is a progressive tutoring business arranging one to one tuition for pupils throughout the Leeds area.
We are seeking degree qualified primary tutors with an interest in working part-time flexible after-school hours as private home tutors at primary level (KS1 and KS2) and/or tutoring for 11+ entrance exams.
Tutors travel to pupil’s homes and deliver high quality one to one tuition.
We are also interested to hear from tutors at secondary level in core subjects such as maths, English and science.
DBS required in most cases, although we can assist if needed.
Travel & Availability
You will need to be:
– available during after school hours on some weekdays
– able to travel to pupils homes in at least one of the areas listed above
– willing to commit to tutoring with us for at least one academic year in the interest of pupil / tutor continuity
Tutors will travel to pupils homes in at least one of the areas listed above to deliver bespoke private one to one tuition for either primary level pupils and/or the 11+ entrance exams.
– University degree required
– Minimum of 1 year experience either in teaching, tutoring, lecturing, training or similar.
– I.T literate
– Excellent communication skills
– Familiar with national curriculum and/or 11+ entrance exams
You are in control of your own teaching with part-time, flexible and on-going working hours. Set your own hours with no meetings, no targets, no paperwork, no marking. Highly engaged learners on a one to one basis.