Why Choose Principal Tutors for Online KS3 Tutoring?
- We are teachers and we know the UK curriculum (no students allowed!)
- We tutor-pupil match for you.
- We can record all lessons at your request
- We provide written feedback after every lesson
- We provide customer support (again, by a teacher)
Why Principal Tutors?
We help at all levels of the education system to achieve their true potential and academic goals.
We only work with Qualified teachers who have significant classroom experience teaching the UK National Curriculum.
Simply tell us about your requirements and we will introduce you to the right tutor for your child. If you are not happy, we will allocate you an alternative tutor at any time
Personal Customer Support
With years of experience in the education field, we can provide you with a personal touch to customer service, so that you can contact us to discuss any aspect of your child’s education any time.
KS3 Tuition Delivered Online by Experienced & Qualified Teachers
Unlock Your Child’s Potential with Expert Tuition Online from Principal Tutors
Key stage three covers the academic years seven, eight, and nine, when children are aged 11 to 14. Year seven is usually the first year of secondary school in the UK school system although this can vary depending on whether your local area uses a two or three school system. The key stage three National Curriculum includes the key topics of English, maths, and science, in addition to humanities, art, a modern foreign language, computing, and more.
Previously, a pupil’s progress was assessed via the SATs (Standard Assessment Tests) exams in year nine, however, teachers now complete ongoing assessments of student progress. This period of education is very important in building towards the preparation for key stage four and especially year 11, when students will take their GCSE exams.
Students may require online key stage 3 tuition for many reasons. It could be that they are struggling to make the transition from primary to secondary school, or that they require intervention to ensure they’re able to reach their academic potential. Whatever the reason, Principal Tutors are here to help you with key stage 3 tutoring to help your child achieve their best in this important stage of their education.
Online key stage 3 tuition has many benefits:
- Principal tutors only engage qualified teachers with extensive experience in teaching the British key stage three National Curriculum. All of the tutors we work with have specialist subject knowledge and are passionate about sharing the topics they love with young people. They are dedicated, and their key stage 3 tutoring sessions provide a no-pressure environment to help your child develop a real joy in learning.
- Key stage 3 tutoring can really help your child to develop confidence in their skills, which will be increasingly important as they progress through school and into further education. It can also help to develop resilience and strengthen achievements, as well as reinforce learning, particularly around any topics they find difficult.
- Crucially, KS3 online tutoring helps to prepare your child for their GCSE exams. Tutoring sessions are a great opportunity to develop their subject knowledge, helping students to become acclimatised to the process before the GCSEs take place.
Choosing the right KS3 online tutor for your child’s individual needs can be difficult but Principal Tutors have made the process fast and simple.
Arranging online key stage 3 tuition through Principal Tutors
- Principal Tutors use a specific and unique pupil-tutor matching process. We take time to understand your needs and perspectives so we can make sure that we match your child with the very best key stage 3 tutoring for their needs. If you would like to change tutors at any time throughout your sessions, however, you can.
- Our tutors are flexible and sessions can be arranged to fit around your child’s commitments. Sessions are delivered online using easy to set-up and universal technology.
- Once your tutor has been matched they may complete a detailed assessment of your child’s individual needs and academic progress, helping them to develop specific goals for each and every key stage 3 tutoring session.
- Our tutors can provide thorough written feedback after every session so you can see how your child is doing and what they will continue to work on. This supports them in taking control over their own learning. Sessions can also be recorded to allow your child to watch them back later and revise the topics covered.
- Our administration support is also provided by qualified teachers so if you have any questions throughout the process they will be able to answer them accurately and efficiently.
You can feel confident therefore that, when you choose online key stage 3 tuition through Principal Tutors, you’ll be supporting your child to achieve their very best.