Why choose an online key stage 2 maths tutor through Principal Tutors?
- We take time to make sure that we match the best tutor for your child’s needs. The tutor will then complete an assessment of your child’s baseline skills, providing an accurate learning profile, showing their strengths and areas for further development. If you would like to change your tutor at any stage, we can easily do this.
- Every key stage 2 maths tutor engaged by Principal Tutors is a qualified teacher or lecturer with a thorough knowledge of the key stage 2 maths curriculum. Our teachers come from a diverse range of backgrounds and are experienced in suiting and adapting teaching to meet individual students’ needs.
- Qualified teachers also provide our customer support with first-hand knowledge of the curriculum. They will be able to answer any queries quickly and efficiently.
- Online tuition sessions can be recorded at your request so they can be watched back between sessions. This is particularly helpful for revision and exam practice.
- Tutors provide detailed written feedback after each session. This helps students monitor their own progress and take ownership of the learning process, as well as giving parents and carers the chance to see how their child’s skills are developing.
Why Principal Tutors
We help at all levels of the education system to achieve their true potential and academic goals.
We only work with Qualified teachers who have significant classroom experience teaching the UK National Curriculum.
Simply tell us about your requirements and we will introduce you to the right tutor for your child. If you are not happy, we will allocate you an alternative tutor at any time
Personal Customer Support
With years of experience in the education field, we can provide you with a personal touch to customer service, so that you can contact us to discuss any aspect of your child’s education any time.
The key stage 2 maths curriculum covers the school years 3, 4, 5 and 6, which are the final years of primary school.
In KS2 maths, the national curriculum not only gives students a grounding in basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, and division, but it also aims to help young people develop functional maths skills to allow them to solve mathematical problems with real-world applications including area, percentage, and proportion. KS2 maths is also a fundamental building block towards later study, and is an important stage in children’s learning.
Parents and carers may consider accessing online key stage 2 maths tuition for their children for a number of reasons.
Some children may have missed learning or fallen behind in maths due to illness or moving between schools. It may also be that children are struggling to learn about a specific topic, and require additional support to allow them to achieve their full potential.
Suzanne is really helping to increase my son’s confidence in maths. Her manner is very positive and she gives lots of positive reinforcement. She is calm, constructive and willing to adapt her lesson to the needs of the child
My daughter has progressed significantly in just 4 weeks. Her confidence with maths is improving so quickly. Would definitely recommend to others who are struggling and need a boost in confidence.
The initial communication from Principal Tutors was swift and efficient. The maths tutor was allocated to my son within a couple of days and we have found her to be excellent. My son enjoys his tutor lessons with her. Her support has helped him so much already (after a few lessons) and his confidence in mathematics has grown greatly in that time. Her communication with me as a parent has also been excellent. Thank you Principal Tutors – we are so glad we found you!!!!!
Maths Tutor – Mark
“We were put in touch with a maths tutor called Mark, who was able to help my son with his maths work on a weekly basis. He has made really good progress with his maths and has improved in confidence also. Great tutor.”
Whatever the reason, there are many benefits of online KS2 maths tuition, including:
- Increased confidence: maths is a fundamental skill that many students find difficult. Accessing KS2 maths tutors online gives children space and time to explore learning at their own pace. Any topics which the student finds difficult can be revised and revisited as often as necessary to help your child succeed.
- Exam preparation: many students find taking maths exams and assessments very stressful. Online tuition sessions can incorporate exam practice to help children to feel more comfortable in assessment situations, supporting them to achieve successfully later on as they approach key stage 3 and GCSEs.
- Motivation for maths: because online tuition is a one-to-one learning environment, it gives students a different learning experience. Our tutors are all qualified teachers with many year’s experience and can take time to get to know the student’s preferred learning styles, allowing your child to develop greater confidence in their skills.
- Increased independence: online tuition sessions allow your child to grow their independent learning skills, setting them up with good habits which will see them through their time at school and beyond.
- Flexible learning: online tuition can be completely flexible around family and work commitments. Our online sessions are compatible with any device, making the set-up process straightforward.
Choosing the right online tutor though can be difficult, and it’s important to choose someone who will support your child’s learning effectively.
Contact us for further help and advice.