Online Biology Tutors
Principal Tutors provide private online tutors in Biology.
Why Choose Principal Tutors?
- We are teachers and we know the UK curriculum (no students allowed!)
- We tutor-pupil match for you.
- We record all online lessons for you to watch back
- We provide written feedback after every lesson
- We provide customer support (again, by a teacher!)
Why Principal Tutors?
We help at all levels of the education system to achieve their true potential and academic goals.
We only work with Qualified teachers who have significant classroom experience teaching the UK National Curriculum.
Simply tell us about your requirements and we will introduce you to the right tutor for your child. If you are not happy, we will allocate you an alternative tutor at any time
Personal Customer Support
With years of experience in the education field, we can provide you with a personal touch to customer service, so that you can contact us to discuss any aspect of your child’s education any time.
Biology makes up one third of the UK science National Curriculum, together with chemistry and physics and focuses on the study of life.
Key topics covered include botany, human anatomy, zoology, and microbiology, including subjects such as photosynthesis and genetics.
Biology lessons are a mixture of theory, experiments, and the scientific analysis of results. In addition to providing space for fun practical experiments, which many students enjoy, biology is a rigorous academic subject which includes a great deal of reading and writing to particular guidelines. It also requires assimilating an understanding of key words and terms.
The study of biology is included in the whole curriculum and from key stage 3 can be taught as a separate subject. It also forms part of GCSE study and can be chosen as an A level option, preparing students for higher education.
Your child may benefit from online biology tutoring for many reasons.
This could be because of a school move or a period of absence, which requires specific support to allow them to catch up. They may also need online biology tutoring to cover specific areas of difficulty or help with exam preparation. Whatever the reason, online science tuition can support every budding biologist to achieve their full potential.
Thank you for recommending such an amazing physics tutor for my son. We are now confident he will achieve the graded he needs to get into the uni of his choice, which is all down to the support we received from Principal Tutors and our wonderful tutor.
I cannot thank you enough, my daughter has improved in confidence so much after the help she receives form her chemistry and biology tutor.
An amazing science teacher, engaging and patient. My son adores her. Thank you!
“I called Principal Tutors to find a science tutor for my daughter as she was struggling with understanding science at school. The tutor was really helpful and patient and helped my daughter with no just science topics but with exam technique, and revision schedules aswell as her maths. Really happy with the service overall.”
Choosing an online biology tutor through Principal Tutors
- Choosing an online biology tutor for your child can be a difficult decision. However, you can be reassured that all of the online biology tutors within the Principal Tutors family are qualified British teachers with extensive experience of the UK biology curriculum. We never employ students so you can be confident that your tutor will have the skills and knowledge to support your child to achieve at their best.
- All of the online biology tutors we engage adhere to strict Principal Tutor guidelines to ensure they offer a reliable and effective service.
- We have a detailed pupil matching service in which we select the most appropriate tutor for your child’s needs. However, should you need to change biology tutors at any point, you can.
- Qualified teachers also provide our customer support to ensure that queries can be dealt with accurately and efficiently.
- Our online biology tutors can provide detailed feedback after each tutoring session. This helps your child to identify areas for improvement. It also offers an additional option for you to engage with and maintain oversight of the process.
The impact of online biology tuition sessions through Principal Tutors
- Once you have had your online biology tutor matched for you, they will complete a baseline assessment assessing your child’s levels. This will enable them to offer appropriate online biology tutoring to develop any areas of weakness in your child’s biology skills, in addition to building on strengths.
- Exam practice can be provided for older students, particularly those preparing for GCSEs and A-levels, helping to achieve greater confidence in exam situations and better grades. They can practise model answers as well as having more opportunities to experience timed assessments.
- Sessions with online biology tutors will provide targeted support to overcome any areas of difficulty. Whether that’s the process of photosynthesis or the Mrs Gren method for remembering the characteristics of living organisms, tutors will be able to spend dedicated time focusing on the area in question, helping to build and consolidate your child’s mastery of the subject.
- Tuition sessions will help your child to develop an understanding of the best way they learn as individuals. They can spend dedicated time reflecting on their learning, something which may not always be possible during the school day.
- Online biology tutoring sessions can help students to improve their attainment and grades, giving them the best chance of accessing future opportunities, whether in further study or employment.