Online KS3 Biology Tutors
Principal Tutors provide online private tutors in KS3 Biology.
Why Choose Principal Tutors?
- We are teachers and we know the UK curriculum (no students allowed!)
- We tutor-pupil match for you.
- We record all online lessons for you to watch back
- We provide written feedback after every lesson
- We provide customer support (again, by a teacher!)
Why Principal Tutors?
We help at all levels of the education system to achieve their true potential and academic goals.
We only work with Qualified teachers who have significant classroom experience teaching the UK National Curriculum.
Simply tell us about your requirements and we will introduce you to the right tutor for your child. If you are not happy, we will allocate you an alternative tutor at any time
Personal Customer Support
With years of experience in the education field, we can provide you with a personal touch to customer service, so that you can contact us to discuss any aspect of your child’s education any time.
The key stage 3 UK biology National Curriculum covers the first years of secondary school, from school years seven to year nine (corresponding to ages 11-14).
Topics covered can include: human body systems such as respiration and nutrition, health and diseases, and human impact on the environment.
The aim of the key stage 3 biology curriculum is to prepare students for their GCSE exams, which they will take in year 11, in addition to helping students to develop scientific study skills including observation, devising experiments and reflecting on results. During key stage 3, there is an emphasis on evaluation of results, applying scientific theory and using scientific terminology.
Some students struggle to achieve their potential in key stage 3 biology for a number of reasons. It could be that they have missed time at school because of illness or school moves, or that they are struggling to get to grips with the subject matter itself. For children with additional needs, the increasing emphasis on written work in key stage 3 can also pose a challenge without additional science tuition.
Thank you for recommending such an amazing physics tutor for my son. We are now confident he will achieve the graded he needs to get into the uni of his choice, which is all down to the support we received from Principal Tutors and our wonderful tutor.
I cannot thank you enough, my daughter has improved in confidence so much after the help she receives form her chemistry and biology tutor.
An amazing science teacher, engaging and patient. My son adores her. Thank you!
“I called Principal Tutors to find a science tutor for my daughter as she was struggling with understanding science at school. The tutor was really helpful and patient and helped my daughter with no just science topics but with exam technique, and revision schedules aswell as her maths. Really happy with the service overall.”
Why choose an online biology tutor through Principal Tutors?
- We work with a comprehensive range of biology tutors, every one of whom is a qualified teacher with experience of working in British schools and delivering the UK biology key stage 3 curriculum. We never work with students so you can be confident that engaging a tutor through Principal Tutors means that you are working with a professional with a passion for the subject. Principal Tutors also has a stringent set of guidelines which all tutors follow.
- All of our customer support is also provided by qualified teachers who have the skills and knowledge to deal with any query quickly.
- Thorough feedback can be provided after each tutoring session which will help your child understand areas of strength as well as targets they should be working towards.
- Our pupil matching service allows us to make sure that we are able to provide the best tutor for your child’s individual requirements. Unlike some other online tutoring providers, we take time to understand each student’s individual circumstances, allowing us to provide the perfect tutor for their needs, taking the guesswork out of finding the right tutor. However, if you need to change your tutor at any point during sessions, this can be arranged with ease.
- Sessions are delivered online and are easy to set up and can be recorded at your request. This means that they are flexible and can fit in with all of your other commitments.
You can feel confident that engaging a tutor through Principal Tutors, will give your child the best chance of overcoming any subject challenges and achieving academic success.
Whatever the reason, online biology tuition with a qualified teacher can be used to fill this gap, providing a number of benefits, including:
- Flexible learning: All of our online KS3 biology tutors are qualified teachers and have extensive experience of delivering the UK biology curriculum so they can adapt sessions to fit in with your child’s specific needs.
- Time for learning: With online sessions, the tutor can take more time to go over difficult subjects, consolidating skills and helping your child become more confident with the subject.
- Greater understanding of individual learning styles: As online tuition is flexible and specific to the individual learner’s needs, it enables your child to develop a greater understanding of the way they learn most effectively. This will support them not only with biology, but across all of their subjects, setting them up with good independent study habits for the future.
- Improved grades: Our online KS3 biology tutors can support your child to reach higher levels of academic attainment. This helps them as they progress through key stage 3, preparing them for success in the biology GCSE and any further study.
- More enjoyment: Our online biology tutors can take the stress out of catching up with work or overcoming areas of difficulty, meaning more enjoyment of the subject for your child and less worry for you as parents and carers.