Online A-Level Chemistry Tutors
Principal Tutors provide private online tutors in A-Level Chemistry.
Why Choose Principal Tutors?
- We are teachers and we know the UK curriculum (no students allowed!)
- We tutor-pupil match for you.
- We record all online lessons for you to watch back
- We provide written feedback after every lesson
- We provide customer support (again, by a teacher!)
Why Principal Tutors?
We help at all levels of the education system to achieve their true potential and academic goals.
We only work with Qualified teachers who have significant classroom experience teaching the UK National Curriculum.
Simply tell us about your requirements and we will introduce you to the right tutor for your child. If you are not happy, we will allocate you an alternative tutor at any time
Personal Customer Support
With years of experience in the education field, we can provide you with a personal touch to customer service, so that you can contact us to discuss any aspect of your child’s education any time.
Online, One to One A-Level Chemistry Tutoring by Qualified & Experienced UK Teachers
Chemistry is one of the most versatile subjects your child can study. The sciences in general make up the ‘S’ of the STEM subjects that are seen as essential for the future not just of our economy but of our way of life. From engineering to renewables, from pharmaceuticals to biotech, from agriculture to construction, from communications to fashion, scientists of all kinds play essential roles.
A-level Chemistry is typically split in to the following:
- Physical Chemistry: topics such as atomic structure, bonding, energetics, thermodynamics, rates and acids and bases
- Inorganic Chemistry: topics such as periodicity, alkalines, halogens, transition metals
- Organic Chemistry: topics such as alcohols, organic analysis, aromatics, polymers, amino acids, alkanes etc
Chemistry is often described as the central science, frequently studied in combination with biology or physics but providing the sound foundation of many other disciplines. One of the government’s priorities in further education is to increase the numbers of undergraduates pursuing degrees in chemistry so the UK can compete on a global level with the vibrant, emerging scientific sectors in other nations.
Thank you for recommending such an amazing physics tutor for my son. We are now confident he will achieve the graded he needs to get into the uni of his choice, which is all down to the support we received from Principal Tutors and our wonderful tutor.
I cannot thank you enough, my daughter has improved in confidence so much after the help she receives form her chemistry and biology tutor.
An amazing science teacher, engaging and patient. My son adores her. Thank you!
“I called Principal Tutors to find a science tutor for my daughter as she was struggling with understanding science at school. The tutor was really helpful and patient and helped my daughter with no just science topics but with exam technique, and revision schedules aswell as her maths. Really happy with the service overall.”
Unlock Your Childs Full Potential with Online A-Level Chemistry Tuition by Principal Tutors
That all begins at school. Your child is unlikely to turn 18 and suddenly discover a passion for chemistry. The seeds should be sown at primary school, with the green shoots appearing at GCSE followed by a full flowering at A Level, the crucial point in your child’s secondary education where you can properly plan for the future. Success at this stage will give your child the skills, interest and confidence to pursue chemistry at university and beyond. To achieve the best results they deserve all the help they can get, including the services provided by online A Level chemistry tutors.
The contrast between GCSEs and the two years of A level chemistry can come as a shock to pupils who are accustomed to a relatively passive learning role.
Now comes the time for more profound study, independent learning and initiative, but this needs to be undertaken under the guidance of exceptional teachers in conducive classroom environments. At Principal Tutors, our experience in working with online A Level chemistry tutors tells us that such conditions are not always available.
Why Study with an A Level Chemistry Tutor Online?
If you’re happy with your child’s school and the standard of teaching they receive there, you might think it is unnecessary to think about A Level chemistry tutors. But there are many reasons why even the most gifted and high-achieving children can benefit from the personalised experience that is unique to the relationship with an A Level chemistry tutor online.
Smaller classes have been shown to be beneficial, but even in a class of only 10, the teacher’s attention is divided and if your child needs extra support, it may not be forthcoming. Circumstances beyond your control could keep your child away from school for extended periods, such as illness or injury. Perhaps there’s a simple personality clash with a particular teacher. Planning ahead, it makes sense to exploit every available resource during these crucial two years.
Why Choose Our Online A Level chemistry tutors?
Principal Tutors is different from many other tutor service providers.
- We are not simply a directory of tutors. We play a proactive part in connecting you with the right tutor for your child.
- Our A Level chemistry tutors are all qualified teachers with experience and up-to-date knowledge of the curriculum. We never engage students or school leavers.
- We understand the importance of getting the pupil-tutor relationship right from the beginning. We will carefully select the tutor we think is most suitable for your child and they will carry out their own informal assessment to determine baseline knowledge and skills before devising a personalised plan. If they don’t feel they are the right tutor then we will resume the search until a satisfactory match has been found.
- As all sessions are conducted online, we offer the optional facility to record them so that you can play them back, enabling your child to revise topics and firm up their knowledge.
- Your child will receive regular detailed feedback which will help them get the most out of every session and other work the tutor sets.
- Our customer support service is provided by qualified teachers who are far better placed than admin staff to deal with any problems or concerns that may arise.