Home-Based Online Tutors Urgently Needed
Principal Tutors is a multi award-wining private tuition organisation providing tutors with tutoring jobs. Our tutors provide one to one online tuition in the core subjects of maths, English and science at all levels from primary to secondary.
We offer flexible part-time work for self-employed tutors with great rates of pay.
Due to high demand for private online tutors we are seeking applications from suitably qualified tutors to help us to deliver a first class and personalised tuition service.
Whilst we are actively recruiting tutors, we only take on the best, so if you are looking for work as a private online tutor, and you think you fit the description below, please get in touch immediately…
You must be able to demonstrate the following attributes to apply to be one of our Approved Tutors:
- Hold a Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, or similar)
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience teaching within the UK National Curriculum framework (either in the UK or in an International British School)
- Able to tutor in at least one of the core subjects (maths, English or science) at secondary level or a qualified primary school teacher able to tutor both KS1 and KS2.
- Teachers with experience of tutoring pupils to help them pass the 11+ and entrance exams are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills, be IT literate and have a genuine passion for delivering a first class tutoring service.
- You must be prepared to commit to working with us for at least one academic year in the interests of delivering a professional and continuous service to our learners.
If you are ready to start online tutoring and you satisfy the above criteria, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for our tutoring jobs, please either fill out the form below or apply for one of our specific job openings listed further down this page, and we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss further.
Apply for Specific Tutor Jobs Below